Monday, May 30, 2011

AKB48 Offical Guide Book and 2011 Calendar

Package from YesAsia arrived today. Ordered the official guide book for the 2011 AKB48 senbatsu election.
This is my first time buying from YesAsia, and I have to say I'm impressed. I used the free shipping, it got shipped the day after I ordered it and took 1 week to get here.
 
Sorry for the bad pictures.... My dslr has no battery and had to use my phone to take pictures...
Just realized how bad the camera for Galaxy S is...


The packaging is a bit disappointing tho... They just threw everything in and wrapped it with bubble wrap and packing tape.
Unlike CDJapan where they always wrap my packages properly and by category.

I got a free Mario cachapon.
It looks like a toad with a propeller helmet. Not so sure tho....





On the left is the official AKB48 calendar
 .
 .
 .
for 2011..... half of the the pages are going to be a waste now...
On the right is the official guide book. It was $30 on a local book store here in Vancouver (Book Off) so I had to buy this online.

Contents of the calendar box:
 The calendar folded in half.
 A clear sticer, 12 clear folders, and a 3D card
 Trying to take a picture of the 3D card but it doesn't come out properly.
 The non-3D version of the 3D card printed on the box.
 The 12 designs of the clear folder.
I'm being lazy again, so I didn't take individual pictures of the folders. This calendar is pretty old though, so a quick google search will prolly have better reviews for it. LOL

Inside the official guide book:
 Info about the top 21 senbatsu from last year.
Yuko gets the front page!!! YUKO~~~~
 Some info about the girls participating in this year's senabtsu
The complete election posters of each members. Too bad they're tiny...
Stickers of the top 12 members
And lastly, one poster either type A or type B.
I got type B.... FFFUUU wanted type A so bad....  Yuko.....(;д;)
At least type B has Kasai Tomomi...
Now I wait for AKB ga ippai blu-ray and the new Album comming out next month!

No comments:

Post a Comment