Monday, May 30, 2011

Very late post..... Mizuki Nana 23rd and 24th single!

I completely forgot to post about this.... Might be late, but better than nothing.... I think...

The 23rd and 24th single of Mizuki Nana!!! YAY!
23rd single. Scarlet Knight
24th single. Pop Master

As you can see the first press editions comes with special colored cases. The Pop Master one doesn't show well on this picture though. It comes in a while colored case.
As always... Mizuki Nana songs are awomse.

Live Journey... orz...
Still patiently waiting for Mizuki Nana World Tour. LOL
Live Journey schedule
 Damn it... This reminds me of the region lock for the 3DS.... No point in getting NA 3DS now... I need Love Plus 3DS~~~ LOL
There's 2 songs in each single.
  • Scarlet Knight
  • Unbreakable
  • Pop Master
  • High-Stepper
The one I like most out of the 4 is High-Stepper.

I also got Mizuki Nana's autobiography Shin Ai
Kyaa~~~ NANA~~~~
Kanji! @_@
There's a lot of kanji so I guess it's going to take me a while to read it. If I even get to it... I still have Battle Royale I haven't started yet...

Lastly, I got Seiyuu Paradise
How can I say no to that cover????
It features Mizuki Nana (why else would I buy it... LOL) and it comes with a LIFE SIZED NANA POSTER!!!
MEGA LARGE SCALE?!?!?!
The said poster:
It's HUGE! 124 x 86cm!!!
How I wish I can post this on my room without my friends giving me a disgusted look... LOL

Now I wait for the 25th single of Mizuki Nana that was recently announced! My wallet hurts now...

1 comment:

  1. Greetings, I'm Xiomara and I'm certainly glad that I found blogger.

    com. If you don't mind, I just have one quick question. I was curious to know how you focus yourself and empty your mind before writing. Recently I just can't get my head clear so that I'm completely ready to focus on my ideas. I love writing once I get into it, but usually I feel as if I end up losing the first ten to fifteen minutes forcing myself to concentrate. Do you have any advice or techniques?

    Also visit my homepage: Hawaiian Airlines

    ReplyDelete