Monday, April 11, 2011

The AKB48 trap!

A few weeks ago, I went karaoke with my friend. Living in a city composed mainly of Asians, specifically Chinese. Picking a song might be the hardest part of singing karaoke here. Everything is Chinese!!! Me and my friend can't read Chinese. I can read some Kanji. But still, going into that place is intimidating for 2 non-Chinese speakers. Sometimes, I wonder if I'm actually living in Canada and not in Hong Kong. Lol
That was the 2nd time in my life going to karaoke. Lol

I was looking forward to singing some Jpop songs. As expected, most of the songs is in Chinese, and many of the Japanese songs are old or full of kanji...
I wanted to sing Mizuki Nana songs!!! Then again, Nana's voice is too high for me. Most of the Jpop songs are full of Kanji, and I had a really hard time singing. orz
So I started looking for songs  with easy to read lyrics. Then came this song:


I WANT YOU!~~

I NEED YOU!
~~

I LOVE YOU!~~
 

頭の中 ガンガン鳴ってるミュウジック


ヘビーロテション~~




Ever since then. I have been addicted to AKB48 songs. Few weeks later I have an AKB48 folder in my PMP that is 13GB big. This is so much bigger than my Mizuki Nana folder. orz
For anyone who is wondering. The title of the song is Heavy Rotation. It was number 1 on the oricon charts.

No comments:

Post a Comment