Monday, April 11, 2011

Hello World!

So... I started this blog since I wanted to blog about my trip to Japan. For various reasons.... I never got around to blog about it. Now, I am starting again to kill boredom, and share my thoughts and love about my hobby.
Now for a brief intro about myself.

I am a stereotypical  otaku living in Canada. At least I think I am. As with many otaku in the world, I wish to live in Japan. I love watching anime, reading manga, playing console games, and listening to Jpop.

But!!! Unlike those self proclaimed "otaku" who only watches Naruto, Bleach, or One Piece, I am not one of them. In fact... I don't even bother with those titles. No offense to the guys who love it though. I have friends who love these shows, but I can never understand how they like it. Each to their own I guess.
Well this is enough for now. I will be posting more stuff as time passes.
皆さん、よろしくお願いします!

No comments:

Post a Comment