Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Koko ni Itakoto | Shumatsu Not yet

Got my package from CDJapan today! O(≧▽≦)O ワーイ♪
I got the new AKB48 album Koko ni Itakoto [Limited Edition]  
and finally got Shumatsu Not yet Type C.

As usual, I always try to get the first press editions. 
First off:
.
.
.
Shuumatsu Not yet Type C

As a bonus from CDJapan I got a group photo of Not yet. Nice! LOL

The first press came with a card, which I can't use. orz
It has a qr code on the back that will only work with Japanese cellphones.

Inside the case is 2 cards, a booklet and of course the CD.
One of the card is a Kitahara Rie card as seen above.
The booklet comes with a few pages of photos and the lyrics.

Now for the Koko ni Itakoto:
Miichan!!!!
Free photo from CDJapan!
The box that holds the cd and booklet
Damn. I don't like that circus styled costumes....
CD case
See the difference? lol
Back of the CD case
I can't even figure out half of who's who.... orz
CD and DVD and papers on the side pocket
The DVD is a compilation of dance videos similar to the DVD that was in Kamikyoku Tachi
Contents of the side pocket
An instruction guide of how to take off the CD/DVD. You don't want to destroy your precious CD's now do you? LOL
A lyrics booklet and a photo of Itano Tomomi. 
Damn it! I wanted a photo of Oshima Yuko...

Lastly, the photo book!
Neko Yuko! (*´д`*)ハァハァ
There's a lot of photos of the more popular members in the book. Half of it is the circus costumed members the other half of it is circus themed school girl(?).... (I think...) lol

Next up is the Blu ray of AKB ga Ippai!

On an unrelated note.... I should seriously think of getting a macro lens for my camera...

No comments:

Post a Comment